Gradian Systems proudly reveal their successful tender to supply through G-Cloud, the Government framework. The purpose of G-Cloud is to provide a digital marketplace facilitating the supply of cloud-based technologies to local government, national government and public sector buyers.
Following successful accreditation and fulfilling all necessary requirements, Gradian’s Fully Managed Drive Encryption service is now featured on the G-Cloud catalogue of services delivering drive encryption from the cloud:
The public sector consumer benefits derived from Gradian’s listing include:
- services with terms pre-agreed and ratified between Gradian and the Government
- costly and lengthy procurement cycles are greatly reduced
- enables consumers to take advantage of new cloud based technologies quickly and with peace of mind
- provides credibility
- cost savings are ultimately passed on to the tax payer
- avoidance of long term contracts
- ability to buy only those services used
- reduced costs associated with on-site management infrastructure
- simplified administration
- non-negotiable pricing allowing for a level playing field
The stringent tendering process involved the Government conducting rigorous assurance checks based on Gradian’s service submissions. This was then followed by the creation of a framework agreement with Gradian.
Managing Director, Damian Acklam, comments on the news:
“This is a really important achievement for Gradian; the credibility it provides cannot be underestimated and public sector buyers will have increased confidence in buying from Gradian. We see this as a stamp of approval from our Government and we are very proud.”
Gradian Systems have been providing Data Security advice and solutions since 2001 and are a Symantec Specialist Partner with Cyber Essentials status. Whether data is in situ, in transit or shared, Gradian will identify the optimum solution on a case-by-case basis deploying with the minimum of fuss and within budget.
For more information call Gradian on 01420 540700.